One of our unique points as an off take contract is our ability to undertake all elements of the service in house, from the marketing of the compost product, using our FACTS (Fertiliser Advisers Certification and Training Scheme) qualified advisers, through to the transport and application operations. With our agricultural background we are ideally positioned to work with our partners to establish a local, economical recycling route for compost outputs as well as establishing a value for the products.
FGS Organics can complement your business with the following services:
• Feedstock provision – including green waste and bio waste
• Consultancy to assist with BSI PAS100QP compliance, record keeping and audits
• Compost removals from site for BSI PAS100QP compost and ‘waste’ status compost, recycled to agricultural land or restoration outlets under Standard Rules Permit
• Compost oversize recycling services
• Compost Like Outputs (CLO) from MBT plants
We have the following equipment available for hire on a self- drive or operated basis:
• High and slow speed shredders
• Wind sifters
• Loading shovels
Detailed Analysis and Mapping
With our agricultural and recycling background we ensure that all applications of compost are matched to crop requirement, soil test results and product analysis. We also ensure that all applications are matched to the requirements of the end user in relation to compliance and legislation for the use of compost.
Every area that receives an application of product is mapped and recorded on our bespoke mapping and compliance package. Our independently designed mapping and compliance package takes into account a variety of receptors, including potential local and environmental, and completes detailed risk assessments while our team of experienced FACTS qualified advisers undertake comprehensive Benefit to Agriculture statements.
The system has the ability to store the historic data of previous applications to assist with planning and auditing purposes.